Pages

Translate

Translate

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Blog Assignment #6: Google Drive

Blog Assignment #6: Google Drive



In my opinion I like using Power Point better than using Google Drive. However, they both have some really cool features to make a presentation. Power Point is easier for me to use because I feel I have more freedom to be as creative as I want to be when making a presentation. Google Drive also allows me to be creative, but only to a certain extent. The features are  a little bit more limited in Google Drive compared to Power Point.


If I wanted to create a quick and simple presentation I would recommend using Google Drive. If wanted to create a more detailed and elaborate presentation I would recommend using Power Point. I still enjoyed learning about Google Drive and how to use it. I had a lot of fun experimenting with the features that comes with it. Here is the link to My Google Drive Presentation. Hope you like it!


Don't forget to watch the video I posted in the presentation of the guys singing, you wont regret it. I was also able to insert a hyperlink for a YouTube video that teaches people how to play the ukulele, (just in case you're interested) be sure to check that out as well. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment