Pages

Translate

Translate

Monday, January 20, 2014

Introduction:

San Diego, CA
Hello! My name is Alexis Young. I am from San Diego, CA and I am a Junior at California Baptist University.  My major is Criminal Justice and I plan to graduate with my Bachelor's Degree in May 2015.  This is only my second semester at CBU.  I transferred from the University of Texas in El Paso (UTEP).



I used to internship at the El Paso County Sheriff's Office with the Crime Scene Unit (CSU).  I really enjoyed it and would love to pursue a career in Law Enforcement and eventually work my way up to the FBI.



After a long day of school and work, I look forward to spending time at home. I am a proud single mom of twin boys. They hope to go to CBU when they grow up as well! I am also a proud fiancee of a Veteran, who severed two deployments in Afghanistan and Iraq.  They are all the reason why I decided to go back to school and why I am determined to finish successfully.

 






1 comment: